Pasadena DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer
Aggressively and Successfully Defending Clients for Over 22 Years
For more than 20 years Pasadena criminal lawyer Matthew Cargal has been
defending people accused of DUI and other criminal offenses. Our practice
is focused exclusively on DUI and other criminal defense and we have successfully
defended hundreds of criminal cases. Successfully defending a criminal
case is complicated and requires an attorney who is very experienced in
that specific area of law.
Your best chance of a successful defense lies in your choice of an attorney.
To ensure that you have the best possible chance of having your charges
reduced or dropped, you need an experienced, focused, and aggressive criminal
defense attorney. You need Matthew Cargal.
More reasons to hire the Law Offices of Matthew Cargal include:
- Thorough Investigation of every case in order to determine your best defense.
- Matthew Cargal and not a paralegal, assistant or junior attorney will be
available to discuss your case with you at your request.
- Clients are kept updated about their case at all times
- Hundreds of cases handled in Pasadena, Los Angeles County and throughout
southern California means we know the court, judge and prosecutor that
will be handling your case.
- Alternative options should jail be an issue in your case.
- Matthew Cargal has successfully represented hundreds of clients before
the DMV and other government administrative agencies.
- We will do what it take to get you the best possible result including motions
and jury trial.
Know What Your Arrest Could Mean
It is important that you understand the level of influence that a conviction
can cause, so that you can better comprehend the importance of working
with a legal professional.
If you are convicted of a crime, you may face negative consequences, including
- Permanent mark on record
- Fines & court costs
- Jail or prison time
- Probation or parole
- License suspension
- Loss of the right to own or possess a firearm
- Loss of professional license
- Inability to obtain certain jobs
- Possible deportation if you are not a citizen
- Registration for life
Conviction can not only impact your future, but your family's, as well.
If you are charged with a crime, you can receive a Criminal Conviction
that could stay on your record for years or sometimes permanently; leaving
information regarding crimes available to the public.
Pasadena DUI and criminal attorney and the Law Offices of Matthew Cargal
have extensive experience successfully defending all of the following cases:
Know Your Rights in a Criminal Arrest
The success of your defense depends on who you choose to represent you,
as well as how you act and what you do to protect your own rights. Our
firm can build a compelling case for your defense. With us on your side,
you will know that you are in capable hands. Regardless of the type of
crime for which you have been arrested,
it is ideal that you
know your rights and that you:
- Do not make any statements
- Do not argue with the law enforcement officers
- Keep your hands visible and do not touch an officer
- Never run from law enforcement
- Do not resist arrest, even if you believe you are innocent
- Contact a Pasadena criminal defense attorney
The moment you contact our firm, the Pasadena criminal lawyer at The Law
Offices of Matthew Cargal can do everything in their power to assist you
with your criminal charges.
Contact the Law Offices of Matthew Cargal
DUI and Criminal Defense attorney Matthew Cargal offers a free consultation
in person, by phone and online. The consultation will be with Matthew
Cargal and not an “associate attorney”, “legal assistant”
or “paralegal”. We believe it is critical that you meet, interview
and feel comfortable with the person who will be representing you! During
the consultation, we will discuss all aspects of your case and answer
any questions that you may have. In person appointments are available
during the day, in the evening and on weekends. We look forward to hearing
from you and discussing how we can help resolve this stressful issue for you.
Contact a Pasadena criminal defense lawyer to fight for you after being charged for a crime.
Se habla español!