Pasadena DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Providing Aggressive & Successful Defense for Over 22 Years
For more than 22 years, Pasadena criminal lawyer Matthew Cargal and the
Law Offices of Matthew Cargal have been helping people accused of DUI
and other criminal offenses. Our practice is focused exclusively on DUI
and other criminal defense and we have successfully defended hundreds
of cases. Successfully defending any criminal case is complicated and
requires an attorney who is very experienced in that area.
Your best chance of a successful defense lies in your choice of attorneys.
To ensure that you have the best possible outcome, you need an experienced,
focused, and aggressive Pasadena criminal defense attorney with a proven
track record of success. You need Matthew Cargal!
Why Is the Law Offices of Matthew Cargal Your Best Choice?
- We do a thorough Investigation of every case in order to determine your
- Matthew Cargal and not a paralegal, assistant or junior attorney will handle
your case and will be available to discuss your case with you at your request.
- Our clients are kept updated about their case at all times.
- Matthew Cargal has handled hundreds of cases in Pasadena, Los Angeles County
and throughout southern California. This means he knows the court, judge
and prosecutor that will be handling your case.
- We are experts in finding alternative options should jail be an issue in
- Matthew Cargal has successfully represented hundreds of clients before
the DMV and other government administrative agencies.
- We do what it takes to get you the best possible result including motions
and jury trial.
Know What Your Arrest Could Mean for You
It is important that you understand the level of influence that a conviction
can cause, so that you can better comprehend the importance of working
with a legal professional.
If you are convicted of a crime, you may face negative consequences, including
- Permanent criminal record
- Fines & court costs
- Jail or prison time
- Probation or parole
- Driver’s License suspension
- Loss of professional license
- Inability to obtain certain jobs
- Possible deportation if you are not a citizen
- Registration for life for some types of cases
- Loss of the right to own or possess a firearm
A criminal conviction that can stay on your record for years or sometimes
permanently. Criminal conviction information is usually available to the
public and will appear on most background or immigration checks.
Attorney Matthew Cargal and the Law Offices of Matthew Cargal have extensive
experience successfully defending all of the following cases:
What to Do if You are Suspected of a Crime or Involved in an Arrest
The success of your defense depends not only on who you choose to represent
you, but also on what you do to protect your own rights. If you are contacted
by law enforcement and you believe you are suspected of a crime:
- Do not make any statements without consulting with an attorney first
- Do not argue with the law enforcement officers
- Keep your hands visible, do not touch an officer, do not resist and
- Never run from the police
- Write down everything that happened as soon as you get an opportunity
- Contact Pasadena criminal defense attorney Matthew Cargal immediately
Request Your Free Consultation In-Person, Online, or by Phone
The consultation will be with Matthew Cargal and not an “associate
attorney”, “legal assistant” or “paralegal”.
We believe it is critical that you meet, interview and feel comfortable
with the person who will be representing you! During the consultation,
we will discuss all aspects of your case and answer any questions that
you may have. In person appointments are available during the day, in
the evening and on weekends. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing
how we can help resolve this stressful issue for you.
Click here for contact information for The Law Offices of Matthew Cargal
Se habla español!